“We are looking for professional candidates with a European mind-set, Creative, Energetic, with a strong drive towards goal accomplishment and strong analytical capacities on European Integration Issues…”
EU Policy Hub is a young and proactive civil society organization, based in Tirana. It was established with the support of the Open Society Foundation for Albania and the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Albania. It aims at engaging young professionals in promoting, monitoring and influencing Albania’s integration process in the European Union.
We are looking for a Coordinator to be engaged full time with EU Policy Hub and handle organizational and coordination tasks as appointed. The EUPH Coordinator is expected o share the European values and Albania’s vision to joining the European Union, and be closely engaged in all the related activities and products in the framework of EU Policy Hub
Required and desirable skills
- MA graduates in political,social-economic sciences and other related fields preferably from European universities.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and prior experience or strong interest in civil society engagement.
- Excellent knowledge of Albanian and English language.
- Previous experience with national and international NGO’s, universities or institutions is desirable.
How to apply
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit the following documents (in English):
- a letter of intent explaining why you wish to be part and what could be your concrete contribution to the EUPH;
- a resume;
The application dossier should be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When emailing your application, the subject of your email should read: ‘EUPH Coordinator_ Applicant’s Name Surname’.
Only the candidates identified as suitable will be contacted to discuss over their engagement and time availability.